- This event has passed.
KGNU RockyGrass 2022 Live Remote Broadcast
July 29 @ 11:00 am - July 31 @ 8:00 pm
KGNU’s non-stop RockyGrass stream begins the morning of Friday, July 29 through Sunday, July, 31. During set breaks, we’ll feature interviews and other highlights from the festival, in its 50th year.
How to Listen
- Online at KGNU.org – look for the RockyGrass stream link.
- KGNU’s Mobile App – For iOS on the App Store and for Android Google Play
- On the Radio during broadcast hours. 88.5 FM (Boulder), 1390 AM (Denver / Boulder), 98.7 FM (Ft. Collins), 93.7 FM (Nederland), 99.1 FM (SW Denver).
Appreciate what you’re hearing? Drop a tip in our Tip Jar!
Stream and Broadcast Schedule
- Fri, July 29, 11:00 a.m. – end
- Sat, July 30 – 9:00 a.m. – end
- Sun, July 31-9:30 a.m. – end
- Fri, July 29 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 – end.
- Sat, July 30 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 5:30 – end.
- Sun, July 31- 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
If youre enjoying KGNUs exclusive coverage of the 50th Annual RockyGrass Festival, drop bucks in our bucket it takes a village to make this coverage happen!
It takes an incredible team of devoted staff and volunteers to bring you our annual live broadcast and stream of RockyGrass please let us know how much you appreciate this service by leaving a tip!
Become a KGNU Member!
KGNU is proud to be the official broadcast partner of Rockygrass. If youve been tuning in for this one-of-kind listening experience over the years, please consider supporting the station that brings you to the banks of the St. Vrain where all the magic happens. Member support makes everything we do possible. Donate Now
Love Bluegrass & Want More?
If you’re new to KGNU, check out our weekly Bluegrass show, Old Grass Gnu Grass, a Colorado tradition that hits our airwaves Saturday mornings on KGNU from 9:00am – Noon Mountain Time since 1978.
Events may change on short notice. Check event website or links in the description to confirm status.
KGNU has no additional information about these events and is not responsible for the accuracy of submissions.