Note: As most in-person events have been cancelled or postponed, please check the links for the most accurate details on their status.
- This event has passed.
Restoring Nutrition and Cooking Retreat in Colorado
July 17 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As we transition into summer after a season of stress, isolation, and possibly less-than-ideal eating habits, we come together for rejuvenation, fellowship, and restoring nourishment. During this nutrition and wellness weekend in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, we will help you heal the body and restore vibrant energy with clean eating and lifestyle design. Join us for an immersive experience to explore how to rebound with resilience by giving the body the nutrition it needs through custom-tailored, hands-on workshops and self-care steps to feel your best each day. Ellie Kempton, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, will dig into the biochemistry of resilient energy, highlight the most therapeutic energizing foods, and demonstrate practical ways to include them in your life with simplicity and confidence. You will walk away from this weekend with a gorgeous roadmap to follow showcasing ways to rebuild the body from cell to soul with the knowledge of:
– How to support adrenal function which translates to consistent energy production and decreased stress levels
– Specific patterns of eating protein, carbs and fats to restore your morning energy and your deep sound sleep
– How to prepare three energizing recipes showcasing seasonal foods that supply the body with resilience
Full Weekend Retreat Includes:
– Two nights of lodging
– All meals with non-alcoholic drinks (timing at your leisure)
– Welcome Social and Essential Oil Bar
– Nutrition Workshop and Cooking Demonstration
– Yoga for Detox and Optional Forest Therapy Walk
– Gratuities for all meals
For questions about events, see event website. KGNU has no additional information about these events.
Note: As many events have been cancelled or rescheduled, check event links for the lastest information.
New! Check out our virtual events listings.