Note: As events may change or be cancelled with short notice, checking venue or links for details. KGNU is not resposible for the accuracy of listings.
- This event has passed.
Community Cinemas (CommCi) Pop-Up Drive-Ins
January 1 @ 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Come join us for Family Fun Fundraiser for Super Saturday with Sonic the Hedgehog.
Thursday, 12/31/20 New Year’s Eve
o 4:30 pm – Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
o 7:15 pm – Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
o 4:30 pm – The Princess Bride
o 7:15 pm – Knives Out
o 4:30 pm – Sonic the Hedgehog
o 7:15 pm – The Fast & The Furious: Hobbs & Shaw
– All purchases must be made online through our website. This limits contact and simplifies the heck out of everything.
– Sit back and relax as we will bring everything we can to you at your vehicle. From beverages and meals to snacks and warmers our team of servers is happily masked, wearing gloves or using cleanser and keeping a distance. This means we have made it so that you can stay inside your car at all times with one exception: bathrooms.
– We have limited handicap accessible bathroom stalls indoors. Soap or sanitizer will be provided. Please note that masks must be worn indoors at all times by adults AND kids. NO Exceptions
– As we want to be as inclusive as possible, we may also have a porta-potty onsite with sanitizer for folks that cannot or do not want to wear a mask while “bathrooming.” The word was made up as it does a good job describing how we all use porta-potties by trying not to touch anything!
– Please follow Colorado and Federal laws: No drugs, No Idling (turn them off) Cars.
– Please take all trash with you when you leave. Simply ask one of our servers for a bag if you need one to tote your trash away with you as you leave
– When entering and Exiting the premises with your vehicle, keep it classy. This means, keep it quiet: no honkin’, hootin’ or hollerin!, loud music, yada-yada-yada. We want our neighbors to be happy that they allowed us into their neighborhoods.
Prior to parking AND after parking, we will scan your ticket, please be prepared. We scan after to make sure we are delivering what you ordered.
Please follow the direction of the ushers to your spot. While this is a General Admission event, we want to ensure that everyone has optimal seating.
– That means, we need cars to go where ushers ask.
– If available and you ask nicely, we will try to have you parked by other cars that you came in with.
No tailgating except for in designated areas. The last row is designated to allow you to flip up your gate, but we are going to need you to still stay in your vehicle.
SOUND & SCREEN
Programming starts when the start time on the ticket indicates. Please do NOT arrive more than 25 minutes early. Please do not be late either as we have some award-winning shorts in store for you.
Sound will come through the FM transmitter on your vehicle. We will project the channel to set your FM dial to as you arrive.
– If you do not have a car with an FM stereo, we encourage you to drive a different vehicle (borrow your neighbors or something)!
– Mobile phone FM Apps are notorious for not working well in these situations
To optimize viewing for all, headlights, including daytime running lights MUST be turned off.
– If you can take a moment to figure out how to do that, prior to the show starting, it would be great.
– Every car is different so we encourage you to review your vehicle manual or search online for how to fully turn off lights.
For questions about events, see event website or links in the description.
Events may change or be cancelled on short notice.
KGNU has no additional information about these events and is not responsible for their accuracy.
New! Check out our virtual events listings.